Hotmail.com is a free web – based mailing service run by Microsoft. Hotmail is one of the pioneers of the Email generation. The first launch date of Hotmail goes almost 19 years back as far as 1995. Hotmail is one of the most widely used Email service with over 420 million users from around the world. The service from Microsoft has been replaced with Outlook.com since 2013. Hotmail or Outlook.com is available in 106 different languages and Microsoft has also offered region – based website to the non English speaking hotmail using population.
Hola, to all the Spanish people, this is the tutorial on how to open your hotmail account or Abrir correo hotmail.
- Open your web browser, any one of them. Go to www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com for the English version of Hotmail. You can also choose the Spanish page, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/hotmail/home.
- Once the page loads, you will see the words “From hotmail to Outlook.com” or in Spanish “De hotmail a Outlook.com”. Click on Iniciar Session to get to the log in page of Outlook.com.
- Here, at the bottom of the page, click on Sign Up now to start with your hotmail sign up process.
- You will be presented with an online registration form, where you will need to fill in your first and last name, date of birth, new email ID, new password among other details, which will be used to set up your profile for Hotmail.
- Click on Create account after you are done and follow the simple instructions provided by the page. You should have your account created shortly.
Once you have opened your hotmail account, follow these steps to log-in.
- Open your web browser and type www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.cm for the English page. Type in http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/hotmail/home for the Spanish version of Hotmail page.
- Click on Iniciar sesion if you are on the Spanish page, which will direct you to the log in page.
- Enter your previously created Email ID and password and click on Sign In.
- You will now be signed in with hotmail and will be eligible to use the services offered by Microsoft to all the account holders which include email, attach files, integration with Calendar, OneDrive, Skype and other services.