Hotmail is a web-based email service from Microsoft company. After you sign up for Hotmail free account, you get free 5 GB storage space in your boite Hotmail and on hotmail’s free cloud storage space – Windows Live Skydrive you will get 25 GB of free storage area. You can check your boite hotmail for all the incoming email messages, update messages and verification messages.
Check Hotmail inbox (boite Hotmail) :
- If you are going to access your boite Hotmail, you must be signed in to your Hotmail account.
- Therefore, type “hotmail.com” or outlook.com on the address bar of your browser such as Firefox, Chrome.
- From the hotmail login page, first type in your adresse email (email address) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the next field, type in your Mot de passé (password).
- Please make sure that your adresse email and Mot de passé is same as the one you used during sign up to have an access to your boite Hotmail.
- If you are making sure of an Public computer during your Hotmail email login, uncheck the box next to the Maintenir la connexion (Keep me signed in) option.
- Following the above steps will keep your Hotmail account protected from any trouble.
- Then, clicking on the Se connecter (Sign in) button will then re-direct you to messagerie hotmail page.
Things to do in your boite Hotmail :
- Check your Hotmail inbox for your emails, newsletters, updates or sent replies or newly composed email to people.
- You can also use the Hotmail Inbox for instant messaging, place voice over IP (voIP) calls or video chat with your added Microsoft contacts.
- Within your Hotmail Inbox, you can access the Windows Live Skydrive to store and share files that are too large to attach in a regular attachment format in your email.
If you are facing the problems regarding boite hotmail such as hotmail inbox not opening, then please check the internet connection or reset all the browser settings.