Every company has their own Customer Service and Support team. Microsoft, being one of the most renowned IT companies, it has its own Customer Service team. The services and products of Microsoft includes Windows, Office, Surface, Windows Phone, Xbox, Bing, Nokia Devices, Skype, Hotmail and Microsoft Store.
Hotmail.com or outlook.com or live.com is a free web-based mailing service of Microsoft. Microsoft Outlook has been integrated with OneDrive, Skype, People and Calendar. Hotmail Customer Service is a customer service center of Hotmail to help out their customer with all the hotmail problems that could be login signup problem, reading emails, contacts and others.
https://support.microsoft.com is a support section of Microsoft company. There is another way to go to the Help and Customer Support section of hotmail.com. But we will discuss about support.microsoft.com first.
Getting Help from Hotmail Customer Service
- Go to https://support.microsoft.com.
- Click on + icon to view all products of Microsoft. This is to find the product you need help with in the list of top options.
- On the search box type in “outlook” or just click “Microsoft Outlook 2013″ under Office option.
- Now you can choose the problem from Popular topics or just browse questions and problems under Category.
Under Popular topics, you can find:
- Create and Outlook profile
- How to use Outlook and outlook.com together
- Training courses for Outlook 2013
- What’s new in Outlook 2013
- Create and add image message signature
You can even browse questions under category i.e. Email & Communication. There are again 5 different topics under the sub-category of Email & Communication. Choose any topic you are getting difficulty with.
Another way to get into Hotmail Help section:
- Sign in to your hotmail account using your username and password.
- Click on the gear button from the topmost right hand side of the page.
- Select Help from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can find solutions to the hotmail problems under Top Solutions, Get to know Outlook.com, Calendar, People(Contact), Troubleshooting, Set up your email accounts, Help keep your account safe and finally Social.
Click on any topic you want and you will find solution to that with step-wise process. You can understand everything very easily because it is written in that way.