Are you still in the like, comment madness of facebook? Or you are planning to have some sort of a professional use of it, like receiving and sending mails? May be new to many people but it has been long that facebook has introduced it’s own mail facility. If you are still wondering about what is your facebook email, you can find it inside your own facebook account.
Follow the steps below to find your Facebook Email ID:
- Go to account settings from your facebook home page.
- You can see email tab, expand it. In conjunction to your primary email you can find something written as Facebook Email with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy that, its your Facebook Email Id that facebook have provided you to receive email from hotmail or any other Email Service Provider. You can even compose email and send to anyone with any email account.
Now, you are done with your facebook email. It’s time to use it for receiving or sending emails. You can email someone from hotmail account to facebook account, this is how you do it follow the step below:
- Sign in to your hotmail account.
- When your account page is open with inbox, sent, drafts, you can also see the compose tab.
- You are left to enter the Facebook Email ID noted early, which is in the format of like email@example.com
- Now compose mail and after you are done click on send. You are now done you have send the Email from hotmail to facebook.