Hotmail Aanmaken is a Dutch term for “Create Hotmail”. Hotmail is a free web – based mailing service run by Microsoft. Hotmail is available in over 106 languages around the world and currently hosts more than 420 million users. Hotmail has been re-branded a few times ever since it’s inauguration, with the latest being Outlook.com since 2013. But apart from the name and interface there are no further changes and email address, password including other services remain same.
Hallo, to all the Dutch people, although, I am going to be explaining in English, this is the tutorial for how to create Hotmail or Hotmail Aanmaken.
- English being the international language, Hotmail account can be created in both English and Dutch based on your preference. Open your web browser and type either of the domains hotmail.com or www.outlook.com for English. And, for Dutch go the following link https://signup.live.com/signup?mkt=nl
- If you are on the English page, click on Sign up now at the bottom of the page, which will direct you to the online registration form for hotmail or oulook.com. If you have followed the link for the Dutch page, you will directly be presented with the online registration page, scroll down to see the online form.
- Fill up the forms with the private details like first and last name, date of birth among other details in the language of your choice.
- You can choose your Email ID to be either @hotmail.com or @outlook.com, both of which is same in terms of services offered from Microsoft.
- Click on Create account at the bottom of the page once you are done with the details. You might need to make a few clicks here and there and select security questions and alternative email address which will come in handy in future, in case your account is compromised or you have your password lost or stolen.
- You will be done with the sign up process shortly and have your Microsoft account which will make you eligible to use the services offered in the language of your choice.
Dit is hoe je hotmail account aan te maken.