hotmail.com or live.com is a free web-based email service provided by Microsoft Corporation. Hotmail is available in more than 100 different languages. Outlook is popular in all over the world. For Dutch users, there is different service in Dutch language. Hotmail aanmelden which means ‘Hotmail sign in’ in English is the most searched keywords.
For Hotmail aanmelden, you need to have your own hotmail account. Signing up is very simple and easy if you haven’t got your own account. If you are new to hotmail or you have confusions regarding Hotmail aanmelden steps, then follow the steps below.
- Open a new tab in a browser, then go to this link www.live.com/?mkt=nl-nl.
- This will re-direct you to the Outlook login page in Dutch language.
- Now type in your Microsoft account email address and the password related to that account on their respective fields.
- Leave the ‘Aangemeld blijven’ box unticked if you are using a shared computer (office, cyber cafe). If you are using your own personal computer, then tick this box and your password will be saved.
- Click the Aanmelden button to sign in to your Hotmail account.
While you are going to perform Hotmail aanmelden steps, beware of the fake hotmail login page. Check whether the URL is right or not from the address box at the top of your web-browser. If you are searching for the Hotmail login page in Google, then you can search hotmail inloggen too.