Here is the guide on hotmail.com for noobs and beginners. Do you feel like not asking anyone and know about hotmail.com all by yourself??? Then, this is the right place to be. Here, you will learn on how to hotmail sign up, send and open emails, save emails on draft, and how to manage your emails. From the beginning of internet, hotmail has been one of the most important and foremost forms of email. Hotmail offers without charge accounts to its users and has outstanding spam filtering software. You have your personal address book where you can put in thorough information for your contacts and lots of storage space. Hotmail also has a characteristic that will attach your account to your Microsoft Outlook email so you can even make sure your messages when you are offline. You can also import your contacts to your MSN Instant Messenger list for online chatting. Take a look at the following points, which will help you to make yourself a pro on hotmail:
- At first, open your internet browser. Enter www.hotmail.com at the address bar of your computer.
- This will take you to the hotmail login homepage. Here, in this page you will be given the opportunity to create a new hotmail account. This page is also the place, where you can sign up t your hotmail account, if you already have it. As you’re a beginner, probably, you need to create a new account. So, click the “create a new account” button.
- After you click to this button, it will take you to page where you have to fill up your personal information. The information filled up in this form will determine your email address. It is not necessary that you have to fill up the fields of the form with true and accurate information. However, make sure you remember the information, as this information will help you to recover the password, if you lose it.
- As soon as, you finish with the process of filling up the form, do not forget to click on the “I accept” button. By clicking on the “I accept” button, you are agreeing on the terms and conditions.
- This sign in will take you to the home screen of Windows Live. Click the Hotmail link at the top of the page.
- Now, you will be directed towards inbox. The “Inbox” is the place where you will get your new mails. To send a new email click the “New” link that is set up above the list of your emails.
- This is the place, where you type your email. Fill out the “To:” line with the email address of the person you are going to send email. Complete the subject line with the subject of the email. Under your subject field is an attachments button to browse your computer for a file to send in the email.
- When you are finished typing up your email you can hit “Send” or “Save draft” to save it to end later.