Hotmail.com is a free web-based email service which is provided by Microsoft. Hotmail.com is now famous by the name Outlook.com or Live.com. Features like unlimited storage, integration with OneDrive, People and Skype makes Hotmail more popular compared to other email service providers.
Hotmail.com sign in email is needed to create, send and read emails in your Hotmail inbox. For hotmail.com sign in email, you need an Hotmail account first. Creating a Hotmail/Live/Outlook account is totally free.
Steps for Hotmail.com Sign In Email :
- Go to www.hotmail.com or live.com or outlook.com from web-browser.
- You will be landed to Hotmail login page if you have not logged in before. If you have already signed in to your hotmail account, then you will be taken to your Hotmail inbox.
- Enter your Microsoft account details now.
- Type in your hotmail or live or outlook or microsoft email address on the first of the two blank fields. For e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your Password on the next field.
- Tick the ‘Keep me signed in’ box if you want to save your log in details for the future log-ins.
- Finally hit the Sign in button to proceed.
The log in process will be successful only if both of the log in details i.e. email address and password is right. Otherwise, log in error message saying “That password is incorrect. Be sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account.” or “That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account.”