Although being one of the most used email services available in market, Hotmail, have different login problems some due to its own mistakes or some due to mistakes from user and incompatible browser configuration. There is a common problem of blank page in Hotmail login and users can’t connect to Hotmail. This may cause due to incorrect configurations in browser setting, some outdated programs may affect Hotmail sign in, extensions or add-on also stop connection from Hotmail, slow internet connection, etc. The blank page in Hotmail login is not problem of Windows Live Messenger software used for instant audio and video chat.
If you are unable to get login page of Hotmail and instead get redirecting to blank page like above, try out following troubleshooting instructions to get rid of it. Some solutions will try to solve problem loading Hotmail login page while others will help to fix spyware, virus and internet configuration problems.
- First of all try to login from secure Hotmail page and also try sign in from another computer. If you can’t logged in from another one too, then more probability that Hotmail account has been hacked. So refer to Hotmail account hacked and blocked to solve that problem.
- If able to log in from another device, then first clear web browser cache by deleting all browsing history.
- You should have your cookies enabled and delete all cookies too.
- Disable all the third party browser extensions as it may pose problem too. After disabling rerun the browser and go to Hotmail login page.
- If you still land for blank page in Hotmail login, update software like Adobe flash player, download and install latest version of Microsoft Live Essentials, update anti-virus program and scan your system.
- Make some SSL configurations in Internet Explorer. Go to ‘Tools >Internet Options >Advanced’ and enable SSL & TLS options and click ‘Apply’.
- You should clear SSL slate by going to ‘Tools >Internet Options >Content >Certificates and then click on ‘Clear SSL Slate’.
- If you are using Google Chrome browser, try to open Hotmail page in new incognito window. If Mozilla Firefox then you should try to sign in to Hotmail in ‘safe mode’. And if browsing from Apple’s Safari, try after updating the software.
Do not forget to check your internet connection as slow connection also redirect blank page and try to login from different browser than yours also to check if its the browser which is causing the problem.