Kindle is Amazon’s tablet series of e-book reader with Kindle Fire released as a mini-tablet computer using Google’s Android OS. Hotmail services can be used in this tablet through many processes like using dedicated Hotmail app developed by Microsoft or using Hotmail address in browser or setting Hotmail account in Email application available in tablet. Microsoft had already released dedicated Hotmail app for Kindle Fire after huge success of Hotmail apps for Android. By using this app, you can easily do Hotmail Login in Kindle for using all Microsoft Hotmail Services.
If you are using Kindle browser for net surfing then you can also go to Hotmail Login page from same browser by entering “mail.live.com/m/” which will load mobile version of Windows Live Hotmail service. When you are log in to Hotmail account, you will directly lead you to the Inbox. So if you wish to view other folders like Sent, Drafts, etc, then you should go to bottom of page and select “folders” option. You can bookmark this site for fast navigation next time.
Apart from this, Microsoft has released free Hotmail app for Kindle Fire which is available in Amazon product store. You have to download this application in tablet and run the app for Hotmail Login in Kindle. This app can be used to synchronize your mail, contacts, calendars and folders as service provided by Microsoft’s Exchange ActiveSync which is integrated with this application. The other facilities include alerting push notifications for new messages, configuring multiple Hotmail accounts, viewing of both folders and sub-folders and attachments can be sent and received.
Not only these are the issues related to Hotmail Login in Kindle. The user can also use built-in Kindle email app which downloads messages through standard POP3 connection that may slow your internet connection. You can set up Hotmail email account in Kindle email app so that whenever using that email app you are signing in to your Windows Live Hotmail service.
- Tap into ‘Apps’ in Kindle menu window that gives apps library.
- Tap ‘Email’ from list and click ‘Start’ button if its the first time you are opening the app.
- You see the list of account types like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. Tap ‘Hotmail‘ and you will get dialog box to enter email address and password. Then tap ‘Next’.
- You can enter name that will appear in outgoing messages in ‘Display Name’ field and same or other name in ‘Account Name’ field to identify yourself but this is optional.
- You can select ‘Send Mail from this Account by Default’ if you want your all outgoing messages to be sent using this Hotmail account.
- Now you finished setting up your account and can tap into ‘View your inbox’ button to see all messages received.
Its your choice how you want to use Hotmail service in Kindle Fire among these options but if you ask me, I will suggest you to use entirely free dedicated Microsoft’s Hotmail app for Kindle Fire.