You can login with your username and password from any of your devices with internet connectivity on hotmail.com. Hotmail is available in mobile/cell phones too. You can get in touch with your Hotmail account, read mails or even chat with your friends while you are busy.Hotmail Mobile App lets you do this. You can download the Hotmail or MSN App on your mobile freely.
But some may face problems with setup and settings of Hotmail App. For Hotmail mobile device setup, it depends on which mobile platform you are using. Android, Windows, iPhone, Symbian, for example. There are different setup procedures according to the mobile platform that you are using.
For Android Phone : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outlook.Z7&hl=en
For iPhone : http://www.apple.com/uk/ios/
These are the direct links for downloading Hotmail Mobile App on your cellphone. For Hotmail mobile device setup, follow the steps that you will see in the Hotmail App after logging in with your username and password. After downloading, install the mobile app and start using your Hotmail account.
To add your Hotmail account to your device:
- Click the ‘Settings’ menu. Then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- On the Accounts page tap ‘Add Account’ and select ‘Windows Live Hotmail’ from the list. Enter your Hotmail details and input your password.
- Choose the account items you would like to sync and then tap ‘Save’.
To configure your email accounts directly from your BlackBerry smartphone:
- Click the ‘Email setup’/’Email settings’ option on your smartphone’s home screen – it’s worth noting that selecting the Setup wizard will also allow you to add a new email account.
- From here you’ll be prompted to either ‘Create’ or ‘Add an email address’. If necessary accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
- On the Email setup screen select ‘Hotmail’. At the prompt enter your email address and password.
I hope these steps has been helpful for you. If you have any other questions and problems about Hotmail and its activities, you can refer to other articles from this website.