Hotmail Sign In New Account is the article for beginner of Hotmail (now outlook.com) user. Hotmail is the social site which is used to send and receive email. For using Hotmail you need to login in the Hotmail login homepage. For new account user of Hotmail you need to sign up first and after sign up you get the username and password then by using that username and password you can login in the Hotmail new account. For login Hotmail you need to remember your username and password which you generate while sign up. Hotmail sign in new account means the first login in the Hotmail after sign up and choosing id.
Process of Hotmail sign in new account
- You need to open your web browser and type the domain address of Hotmail www.hotmail .com in the URL bar.or click here for direct browsing
- You directed to the Hotmail homepage screen in which you can see welcome screen with some field for login
- Then you need to sign up and choose your username and password for login Hotmail.
- After sign up you get your username and password then enter username in the first field and password in the second field and click blue icon sign in button
- After that you enter in to the Hotmail homepage you are first user so you need to set up your Hotmail profile first before using Hotmail features
- After setting your profile you need to confirm your Hotmail account by entering code which you receive from the Hotmail by giving your mobile number to the Hotmail verification system
- After verified your account you are able to use your Hotmail new account.
After doing these processes you sign in in the Hotmail as new user. As a new Hotmail account user you need to know about Hotmail privacy and policy before using Hotmail service. So, use Hotmail carefully and remember your password and username for next time sign in. Have fun by using Hotmail services. For more information follow this login hotmail activities