Hotmail is a free of cost web based mailing service run by Microsoft since 1997. Ever since acquiring it for an estimated $400 million, Hotmail has been re-branded time and again, with the latest being Outlook.com since 2013. Outlook.com allows you to access your hotmail account with the same email address and password and won’t have any differences in terms of services offered by Microsoft.
Hotmail is currently available in around 106 languages around the globe and is a host to over 400 million active users around the globe. Hotmail also offers regional websites for the Non – English speaking population around the globe to be able to select their native language. Hotmail is available in Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, Thai among more than 100 other languages.
Hotmail Thailand Login Steps
- First off, open any of your web browser and go to hotmail.com or www.outlook.com for English. If you wish to view your page in Thai go to www.hotmail.com/?mkt=th-th. All of the domain will direct you to the same page with only difference being in the language.
- Once you are on the page, At the right hand side of the screen, you should see the Log In box. Type in your existing Email ID and password in the designated boxes in your preferred language version of Hotmail.
- The new page will load to display your Hotmail Inbox and you will be allowed to use the services offered by Microsoft for all the account holders.
If you are a completely new user, and wish to create a hotmail account follow these instructions.
- Open your favorite web browser and go to Thai version of the Hotmail.
- At the right bottom of the page below the Log In box, you will see “Sign UP now” which will be either in English or your native language depending up on the page you chose to log in with.
- Once you click on the Sign Up link, you will be presented with an online registration form. Here, you will need to feel in your personal information such as name, date of birth, new email and password among other details which will be used to set up your new profile. Choose either “@hotmail.com or @outlook.com” as your domain email address, which is the same thing apart from the difference in the name.
- Click o Create account at the bottom and follow the simple guidelines of the page, you will have your new account in no time.
These are the steps for hotmail thailand sign in steps and sign up steps.