Hotmail.com or Outlook.com is available in 106 different languages. www.hotmail.co.uk can be used for logging in to your Hotmail account in UK. Either way you will be re-directed to the official website of Hotmail i.e. live.com. hotmail.com, outlook.com and live.com, all the web addresses will re-direct you to the Hotmail’s site.
Hotmail UK is the most searched keyword in Google.com after hotmail. Outlook is very much popular in the United Kingdom than other countries in the world. Everything else from user-interface and functions are same. The only difference between hotmail.com and hotmail.co.uk is Hotmail UK is especially for people for United Kingdom.
Steps For Hotmail UK Login
- Type in hotmail.co.uk in an address bar and Enter.
- Now you will see a login box on your screen.
- Enter your Microsoft account i.e. your Email address in first of the two fields. The format is email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Type in your password on the next field.
- Tick ‘Keep me signed in’ box if you want to save your login credentials in cache.
- Finally, hit ‘Sign in’ button to complete your hotmail sign in process.
Now you can check your new email messages, create a new email and send it to anyone you like. All you have to remember is that, there is no any difference between hotmail.com and hotmail.co.uk. MSN.com is multi-lingual but hotmail.com is not. You can use msn.com in many different languages if you want. For e.g. ru.msn.com (Russian), fr.msn.com(French) or it.msn.com(Italian) and many more.
Unfortunately, this multi-language feature is not available for hotmail.com to check your emails. In case, hotmail won’t load on your browser, go to Help section.