Live.com or just hotmail.com is a free email service for creating your free email account. Users get unlimited storage space with a hotmail email account. With the same Windows live login account, you can use and unlock every Microsoft services. From the web address hotmail.com, live.com or outlook.com, you can log in to your live account. If you do not have a live account yet, then you can create one in few minutes.
Windows live login process is not tricky once you know how. If you do not know how to sign in to your live account, then go through the following steps.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Open a browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox. Type ‘hotmail.com‘ or live.com in an address bar and Enter.
- You’ll be re-directed to the live login page either way.
- Type in your registered email address on the first field (email@example.com).
- Enter your password related to that email for live login.
- ‘Keep me signed in’ box will keep your signed in msn.com even if you logged out from hotmail live account. Please do not check the box if you are using a public computer or shared network such as cyber, school, etc.
- At last for the successful live login, click the blue Sign in button.
If you have to login to your live account more frequently, then you can create Hotmail shortcut on your desktop. After you do this, you do not have to repeat the above steps every time you want to sign in. For extra account security, please sign in with a single-use code. This is for one-time only code that you can use for signing in to your hotmail account. If you have problems, then follow ‘Can’t access your account?’ link from the login page.