Login to hotmail is synonymous to sign into hotmail or hotmail account login. The confusion with these general terms are often traced with the hotmail customers but not to worry as you have been clear by now what it really means. As we all know hotmail provides the email facility for those who already have a hotmail account. For this all we need to do is create a hotmail account or sign up to hotmail. The reader can refer to our other articles in order to make their new hotmail account. whereas login in to hotmail is very simple but several difficulties can be encountered during the process. And the purpose of this article is to give the reader step by step guidelines to login to hotmail.
Process for Login to Hotmail:
1. First of all goto the hotmail homepage www.hotmail.com. For this just type www.hotmail.com on your web browser. Or else you can click the link above.
2. A webpage will appear as shown in the figure above. On the right top side of the page you can see two empty boxes below Outlook. The first space is the place where you have to type your Hotmail ID. For example your hotmail id looks like email@example.com. Type your full hotmail ID and proceed.
3. After you finish typing your email address; the box below is the space for password. Your password is a unique set of characters with the combination of alphabets, numericals and symbols. For example your password can look like “presley39#”. And remember your email ID and your password is case sensitive. which means cat and cAt are not same or identical. Now type the password.
4. Below the password bar a blue colored sign in button is seen. And also keep me signed in is visible.If you click there you will automatically be logged in next time you go to hotmail homepage. If you want to keep your email secured you don’t have to click on it. Now click the sign in button.
5. Now new page will be seen and yes you signed in or logged in to hotmail.