Hotmail or Outlook or Live all are same name of hotmail.com. Whether you go to the address hotmail.com, outlook.com or live.com, you will be re-directed to the live.com login page. If you have a hotmail account, then messegerie hotmail is possible to see from your mailbox.
Free storage limit for messagerie hotmail is originally 5GB before Hotmail begins it’s expansion. All the inbox messages, draft and sent email messages are stored in messagerie hotmail. You can increase your messagerie hotmail size with proper account management or an upgrade to Hotmail Plus, which means premium hotmail account.
How To Check Messagerie Hotmail ?
- Type ‘hotmail.com’ or ‘live.com’ on your web-browser and Enter. You’ll be re-directed to the live.com login page.
- At the right hand side of the homepage, you can see login section.
- Type in your registered hotmail email address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and password related to that email.
- Leave the ‘Keep me signed in’ box unticked if you are using public computer. Tick the box if you are logging in from your personal computer.
- At last, click Sign in button to check messagerie hotmail.
If the hotmail sign in process is successful, you should be able to check messagerie hotmail now. There are basically 6 folders in hotmail messagerie i.e. Inbox, Archive, Junk, Drafts, Sent and Deleted. You can add more folders as per your need with different names. Just click on New Folder link to add new folder.