Even if you are a regular user of Hotmail or Outlook, you may face some unexpected problems or errors out of nowhere. “It looks like there’s a problem with Outlook.com right now. It should be fixed soon, so please try again in a few minutes.” This and other kinds of errors can be solved in no-time. Some problems do not need technical support.
But if you need Hotmail login support online, then you can visit SUPPORT section. Or FAQs section too, which can be useful to answer your questions related with your Hotmail account. Forgetting password is the most common problem. In such case, you can reset your password. You can also troubleshoot your problem.
Reseting Your Hotmail.com Password :
- First of all, always make sure Caps lock is off in your keyboard while you are typing in your password.
- If you see this message “That password is incorrect. Be sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account.“, then you can go to Reset your password page.
- Type your Microsoft account and the characters in the picture. Follow the steps for further process.
- If none of them seems to be working, visit Customer Support.
- It is better you add lots of Security Info to secure your account.
- Create a very strong password from preventing to be hacked. Using characters and numbers is the best option. I strongly recommend not to use your name as password.
- Change security question too.
Reset your Hotmail.com Account Settings :
Sometimes, your account settings can be cleared by the Hotmail personals whenever they think your any other person is trying to access your account. They make remove your e-mail forwarding, auto-replies and any other accounts.
- Reset linked IDs.
- Reset sending/receiving mail, forwarding and auto replies.
- Reset reply-to addresses.
For all that activities :
- Click Options icon.
- Then go to More email settings.
- Now choose the resetting options you want to do from Managing your account.
All these are the most common Microsoft Hotmail login problems. If neither of those above steps seems to be working, then you might need Microsoft Support, For any other helps regarding Hotmail, then I will be more than happy to help you.