outlook.com is a free webmail service that is provided by Microsoft company for individual and business purpose. Outlook email login allows you to check your outlook email inbox at any time. Users can access Outlook web access online with the proper internet connection and proper sign in credentials i.e. email and password.
The web address i.e. hotmail.com or outlook.com lets you access your outlook email from any device you want e.g. laptop, tablet or mobile phones. Did you forget what to do for Outlook email login? No problem. Follow the instructions which are provided below.
Outlook Email Login Instructions
- Type “outlook.com” or “hotmail.com” in your web-browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc and Enter.
- You will be taken to the login.live.com page from where you can do outlook email login using your email and password
- Type in your email address and password on their respective fields.
- Ticking the ‘Keep me signed’ in box will save your email and password and keep you signed in to the device. Please do not tick the box if you are using a public computer or shared network (office, cafe, school).
- Finally click Sign in button for successful outlook email login.
If both of the email address and password match with the one you used during hotmail registration, then you should be able to access your account. Otherwise the login error message will show up. Re-enter the email and password and try again. If the same problem prevails, then click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link from the outlook login page just below the Sign in button.
Clicking on the link and following the steps will let your recover your password if you have forgotten your hotmail login password. Please do check out other articles from our site. You can even post your questions on the comment box below.