Outlook is just a new name for hotmail.com or live.com. Users can log in to their hotmail account using their Microsoft email and password related to that email address. For outlook sign in, you must be a registered user of Hotmail. Signing up for Outlook is totally free.
If you already have an Outlook account and you are having hard time signing in to your account, then here are the step-by-step you need to follow.
Instructions for Outlook Sign In :
- Open a new tab and go to ‘hotmail.com’ or ‘outlook.com’.
- If you or someone has already signed to Hotmail account and you want to log in with different account, then you need to sign out first. For this, click on your account picture from the topmost right hand side of the page. Click on ‘Sign out’.
- If no one has done outlook sign in yet from your device, then login.live.com page will open.
- Type in your email address on the first blank field. Your email can be @hotmail.com, @outlook.com or @live.com.
- On the other blank field, enter the password related to that outlook email address.
- Tick the ‘Keep me signed in’ box in order to save your password for future log-ins. Please do not tick this box if you are signing in from public computer.
- Finally click the blue Sign in button to proceed.
If in case outlook sign in process is not successful, then it must be because you entered wrong email address or wrong password. These two are the most common hotmail login problem. Click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link from outlook sign in page in case of that. You can leave your queries on the comment box below if you want.